Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beanz Meanz Sharkz


My son took this photo this morning, before work. Although the beans have been heavily pruned back - they were getting out of control - they are still almost as tall as me!



Five weeks ago we went to Sydney for a couple of days. The pic above was taken from the balcony of our room. The "curvy'' look is a camera effect which enables me to get the whole scene in the shot.  It shows Darling Harbour - Sydney Aquarium in the foreground, the pedestrian walkway over the harbour to the Maritime Museum in the background.


The Sydney Aquarium is really special. Visitors can navigate walkways through enormous fish tanks, with sharks and rays swimming underfoot and overhead. See the pic above. The shark was about two feet away from me when I took the photo. Cool.

Hope you like these. Remember to click on each pic for an enlargement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment